Recruiter Testing Instructions
Testing is required for all participating recruiters.
All recruiters must complete this test on the computers and internet connections they will use on the day of the job fair. IMPORTANT: Desktop/Laptop and Chrome browser are required.
3-Part Testing (quick access)
Scroll down for complete instructions and tutorial.
3. Make a successful connection
You will be acting as recruiter and job seeker (two windows) simultaneously. A successful connection occurs when the recruiter answers the incoming job seeker connection. See full instructions below.
Video Demo: Testing the Recruiter Connection
Testing Connection Instructions
- Login to the Job Fair Platform - Recruiter Dashboard (link above)
- Switch Agent State from "Not Active" to "Active".
- Open the "Job Seeker Simulation Link" (link above)
- Select #1 on the keypad (Speak to a recruiter).
- Return to the Recruiter Dashboard browser tab
- You should see/hear an alert in the Recruiter Window.
- Click the "Answer" button to receive the incoming "call".
- You should see yourself in two video windows. (Successful test).