Recruiter Connection Testing is required for all participating recruiters.
All recruiters must complete the Job Fair platform testing on the computers (PC/Mac) and the internet connections they will use on the day of the job fair. Instructions and active testing links can be found at the bottom of the page.
Video Demo: Testing the Recruiter Connection
Testing Connection Instructions
- Login to the Job Fair Platform - Recruiter Dashboard (link below)
- Switch Agent State from "Not Active" to "Active".
- Open the "Demo Test Link" (below) in a new browser tab.
- Select #1 on the keypad (Speak to a recruiter).
- Return to the Recruiter Dashboard browser tab
- You should see/hear an alert in the Recruiter Window.
- Click the "Answer" button to receive the incoming "call".
- You should see yourself in two video windows. (Successful test).
This is the same link you will use on the day of the job fair. Please use the username and password that were emailed to you earlier.
2. Then click the Demo Test Link (below) and follow the onscreen instructions.
Follow the instructions